Sunday, March 7, 2010


Twenty Ten is here. Officially 28 years old. Life in a new year! This one is full of questioning, sorting, seeking...healing...

The last few years have held deep love, severe loss, many tears, disappointed hope, lost dreams, new friendships and so much more. I'm looking ahead to what these next days and seasons have in store. One day at a time, a conversation at a time, the next right thing... simplifying in mind, body and spirit. My hope is to center, breathe and move forward.

Kicking off this year with a trip to Belize was a perfect reminder and reviver of my passion and the bare bones of what enlivens my senses. With dreams and memories I am clothed with what I need to continue sorting myself and life out. And for now, thats what I am doing...sorting.

No comments: